Hi ! My name is Elodie
I was born and grew up in France in Grenoble, I have Lao origin.
Dreamer, traveler, young mom of a little boy, i’m multifaceted, passioned of design and everything that touch creation, I like nice things and when I have free time I love to cook.
Some facts about myself
- I’m leaving and working in Shanghai since 6 years.
- I have slit eyes.
- I’m generous, I like to give the best of myself.
- My favorite color is red but I use a lot more of green, I don’t know why.
- I have a small (big) weakness for the pastries.
- The first things i’m doing when i’m connected: my emails, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook but more by habit because there is nothing interesting on it anymore.
- I don’t like coffee but I like Moccha.
- I have big feet but at least I stand well on them.
- I hate cinnamon but I haaaaaaate it, so you will never find a recipe with cinnamon in it.
- I have always photoshop or illustrator open.
- DIY does not scare me.
- When I’m in a deco shop, I often coming out with something.
- I like to redo the world around a drink (maybe more).
- I’m a fan of salted caramel sauce.
- I have 3 little sisters.
- I was never that good at school but i’m pretty proud of what I’ve become.
- I’m a fan of pixar.
- When i’m travelling, I always doing a to-do list of what we are going to eat.
- I like stripe clothes.